Learn from the experience and don’t repeat the same mistakes again.
1. Maturity is when we stop putting “Ego” in response to criticism from parents and those with more experience.
How many of us raise our voices against parents or teachers just because they give a different view than us?
2. Maturity is when we realize that privacy is important. Not everything in our lives needs to be displayed on Facebook.
Don’t suggest anything don’t argue and don’t overreact just let them talk
8. Maturity is that we can endure praise or criticism.
Mature people can accept praise or criticism Whatsapp Mobile Number List without letting it damage or sway them into an untrue view of themselves.
They are confident in their own identity.
9. Maturity is when we begin to emphasize the importance of knowledge.
10. Mature is when you can give your opinion in a simple, understandable and positive manner.
11. Mature is when we stop deceiving ourselves and the people we love.
12. Maturity is when we learn to stop procrastinating .
13. Mature is when the words ‘thank you’ and ‘sorry’ always flow from your mouth towards anyone who helps you
14. Mature is when we can think about the fate and condition of others in situations other than our own.
15. Mature is when we realize that loneliness is not a sad feeling. Sometimes it helps us see answers to unsolved questions.
16. Mature people make decisions not based on feelings.
Mature people live with values They have principles that guide them in making decisions
Their every decision is not influenced by emotions.
Mature people don’t feel sma Mature people can be taught and love Optin List to be taughtWise people always feel they need more knowledge and guidance.
They are not ashamed to listen to advice from others.
What about those who are naturally playful?